Apply to the Trail Mix Fund
If you would like to run one of the eligible races (see list below) and cannot pay the registration fee, you can apply to the Trail Mix Fund to have your registration fee waived. Complete this simple application, explaining your situation and making your case. The Board of Directors will review it and approve or deny your application within two weeks, usually sooner.
Applicants will register for the specified race after receiving notification that they are funded. This doesn’t allow you to bypass a lottery or skip ahead of a waitlist.
Don’t see a race listed that you want to run? Reach out to the race director and ask them to get in touch with us. We want to make trail racing accessible to people all over the United States.
Even though the Trail Mix Fund started out covering the registration fee for only Go Beyond Racing races, it is expanding and now pays the cost to race at all these events:
- Battle to the Pacific (OR) - coming soon
- Bristow 24/12 Run (OR)
- Chuckanut (WA) - coming soon
- Elk-Kings Trail Races (OR)
- Gnar Gnar (OR)
- Hellz Bellz Ultra (WA) - coming soon
- Lastest Not Fastest (OR)
- Mountain Lakes 100 (OR)
- Mt Hood Races (OR)
- Portland Trail Series (OR)
- Silver Falls Trail Challenge (OR) - coming soon
- Smith Rock Ascent (OR)
- Stub Stewart Trail Challenge (OR) - coming soon
- Stumptown Trail Runs (OR)
- Volcanic (WA)
- Wood You Rather (OR)
- Wy’east Wonder (OR)